Mere access to this Website does not in any circumstances entail the existence of a commercial relationship between the user and the website.
I. OWNER OF THE WEBSITE
In compliance with Art. 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 de July, on the Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSlCE), the following information is provided about the owners of this Website:
- Owner of the Website: DOYOUSPAIN INTERNET HOLIDAYS S.L.
- Registered office: C/ Barrachina 15 Bis, 12006 Castellon, Spain.
- Tax number B12693925
- Registration Data: Volume: 1299 Book: 862, Sheet: CS 24703, Entry: 1/ Date: 20/10/2005.
- Owner of the Website: GESMARKET INTERNET PARA VENDER S.L.
- Registered office: C/ Ronda Mijares 190 bis, 12002, Castellon, Spain
- Tax number B12630620
- Registration Data: Volume: 1191 Book: 754, Sheet: CS 21393 Entry: 1/ Date: 05/01/2004 Year Sub.: 2003
- Owner of the Website: VISTACAR CORP
- Registered office: 8950 SW 74 CT., MIAMI, FL 33156
- Tax number 61-1991646
The bodies responsible for the website and for processing the data obtained from it have agreed a joint Management Model; for queries on essential aspects of said contract, contact: email@example.com.
As well as the company’s registered office, the users have available to them the following channels to send their requests, questions or complaints.
II. CONDITIONS OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
On this Website, we offer information about products and services that the company offers; the Users may request information through the contact form. By accessing and using this web page, you agree to be bound by the conditions set out below, so it is recommended that you read this section carefully before beginning to browse.
2. Obligations of the Users.
The Users undertake to use this Website lawfully, according to what is set out in these conditions and such that no harm is done to the rights or interests of carjet or of third parties. The User makes undertakings including, but not limited to or exclusively, the following:
- To not carry out illegal actions or actions that go against public order or good faith.
- To not use the data published on the Website to send unsolicited communications (spam).
- To not insert or disseminate on the website false, deceitful, ambiguous or inaccurate information or content such that they misleads the recipients of the information, or to disseminate content that is racist, xenophobic, pornographic, is apologia for terrorism or attacks human or minors’ rights.
- To not carry out actions that entail or involve a violation of the intellectual property rights of carjet or of third parties.
- To not cause damage in physical and logical systems of carjet, their suppliers or of third parties.
- To not introduce or disseminate on the network computer viruses or use any other physical or logical systems that may cause the aforementioned damage.
- To not delete, elude or manipulate any protection device or security system that may be installed on the pages of this Website.
3. Exclusion of liability.
This Website is provided “as is” and it is used at the User’s own risk, such that, neither carjet, or its administrators, workers, suppliers or collaborators shall be responsible for the damage, of any nature, whether direct or not, which are derived from the use of the Website, with carjet, expressly excluding, to the extent set out in the Law, any type of guarantees, whether express or implied.
carjet does not guarantee the availability and accessibility of the Website, albeit it will make all reasonable efforts in this regard. On occasion, there may be interruptions for the time necessary to carry out the corresponding maintenance operations.
carjet accepts no responsibility for possible harm derived from interferences, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone breakdowns or telephone disconnections due to causes unrelated to the mentioned company; for delays or blockages in the use of this electronic system caused by deficiencies or overloading in the central data processor, telephones lines, the Internet system or in other electrical systems; or for any other alteration that may occur in the Users’ Software or Hardware. Nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses, malware, trojans or other elements that may cause alterations in the User’s computer system, excluding any liability for the harm of any type caused to the User for this reason. In the same way, carjet will not be answerable for the harm caused by the illegitimate interference of third parties beyond its control.
Nor will it be answerable for the harm caused by the use or misuse of the content of the Website, or for the consequences that may be derived from the errors, defects or omissions in the content that may appear on this Website provided by the Users themselves or third parties. carjet accepts no obligations or liability regarding those services that it does not directly provide.
In no circumstances will carjet accept any liability for the content of the links belonging to a third-party website, nor will it guarantee the technical availability, quality, accuracy, breadth, veracity, validity or legality of any material or information contained in any of said hyperlinks or other Internet sites. Likewise, the inclusion of these external connections will not imply any type of association, merger or shareholding with the connected entities.
5. Intellectual property and copyright.
Regardless of the content over which third parties may hold intellectual property rights, the intellectual property rights of the Website, the domain name, its source code, browsing design and structure and elements contained in it (including, by way of example, images, sound, audio, video, software, or texts; trademarks or logos, combinations of colours, structure and design, etc.) are owned by carjet, who exclusively enjoys the right to exercise the exclusive intellectual property rights over them in any way and, in particular the reproduction, distribution, public performance and transformation rights, according to what is set out in the Intellectual Property Act in force. The reproduction, distribution and public performance are expressly prohibited, including by the exercise of the making available right, of the content of this website in whole or in part in any format and by any technical means, without the authorisation of carjet or, where appropriate, of third parties who enjoy the intellectual property rights or copyright over the affected content. Notwithstanding the foregoing, the User of the website may view the elements of this Website and even print them, copy them or store them on his/her computer’s hard disk or on any physical format as long as it is, solely and exclusively, for his/her personal and private use. Those entities or persons who, with the authorisation of the owner of this website, seek to establish a link with it, must guarantee that it only allows access to this Website or service but does not reproduce its content and services.
6. Null and void clauses.
Access to the Website and use of it necessary involve each and every one of these conditions of use are expressly accepted by you.
8. Ley y jurisdicción aplicables.
Regardless of the rights granted consumers by Legislative Royal Decree 1/2007, of 16 November, this website will be governed by Spanish law except for the rules regarding conflict of laws and any dispute that may arise from their use or from the services linked to it will be subject to the jurisdiction of the competent Courts and Tribunals corresponding to the registered office of DOYOUSPAIN INTERNET HOLIDAYS S.L.; the Users expressly waive any right they may have to bring proceedings in any other jurisdiction.
The European Commission provides an online platform for resolving legal disputes aimed at the consumers, who may access it through the following link: https://webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr/main/index.cfm?event=main.home.chooseLanguage
Versión 1.0 – August 2018