If you use our website without deactivating cookies, you state your consent to their being installed.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a file that the websites transfer to the machines that are connected to them. Even if the purposes of cookies are often only technical, they also allow, among other things, storing and recovering information about a user’s browsing habits or of his/her machine and, depending on the information they contain and how he/she uses his/her machine, being used to recognise the user.
There are cookies that are controlled and managed by the Website owner itself (they are called “first-party cookies”) and others that are so by third parties (they are known as “third-party cookies”), for example, because they provide a tool or a functionality integrated into the website.
Certain cookies are cancelled once the browsing of the website has ended (session cookies) while others may remain stored in the users’ machines and be accessed for a longer period (persistent cookies).
What type of cookies do we use and for what purpose?
On this Website we use the following type of cookies:
1. Technical cookies or cookies essential for the provision of the services
We use technical cookies to be able to provide the services requested by our users. These cookies are essential for the browsing and use of the different options and services of the website, such as controlling traffic and the communication of data, identifying the session, accessing restricted access parts, remembering the information that the user provides at each step of the registration or contracting process, using security elements during the browsing, storing contents to share content through social networks.
2. Personalization cookies
In order to optimise the user experience on our website, we use personalisation cookies that allow us to configure the website and its services according to the user’s preferences or to general characteristics of his/her machine, for example, the browser used and its version, the installed operating system, etc.
These cookies are used to, for example, record the parameters that were chosen by the user during his/her visits, to orient the website content depending on his/her language or location or to maintain the accredited status of registered users.
3. Analytical cookies
Analytical cookies make it possible to measure and analyse the activity of websites and to prepare browser profile for the users.
We use the GOOGLE ANALYTICS, HOTJAR and GA AUDIENCES cookies to compile anonymous and combined statistics that allow us to understand how the users use our website, in order to improve it and adapt it to the preferences of our visitors.
GOOGLE ANALYTICSis a tool provided by the company Google, Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway. Mountain View, CA 94043. USA. You can get more information about how GOOGLE ANALYTICS works and the cookies used by this service at the following links
You can deactivate the GOOGLE ANALYTICS COOKIES by installing on your browser the disable add-on created by Google and available at the following link: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
HOTJAR is a tool provided by the company Hotjar Ltd, whose registered office is at Level 2, St Julians Business Centre, 3, Elia Zammit Street, St Julians STJ 1000, Malta, Tel. +1 (855) 464-6788. You can get more information about how CRAZYEGG works and the cookies used by this service at the following link: https://www.hotjar.com/cookies (in English).
You can deactivate the HOTJAR cookies by following the instructions set out by Hotjar Ltd at the following link:https://www.hotjar.com/opt-out
Typically, the data derived from your browsing that may be subject to analysis are as follows:
- The domain name of the supplier (PSI) and/or the IP address that gives them access to the network. For example, a user of the supplier xxx will only be identified with the domain xxx.es and/or the IP address. In this way, we can prepare statistics about the countries and servers that most often visit our website.
- The date and time of access to our website. That allows us to establish the busiest times, and to make the adjustments necessary to prevent problems of saturation at our rush hours.
- The internet address from which the link originated what directs to our website. Thanks to this detail, we are able to know the effectiveness of the different banners and links that lead to our server, in order to strengthen those that offer the best results.
The number of daily visitors to each section. That allows us to know the most successful areas and to increase and improve their content, in order that the users obtain a more satisfactory result.
4. Advertising cookies
We use advertising cookies to manage our advertising spaces. These cookies allow for the administration of our advertising spaces based on technical criteria such as the edited content or the frequency at which the advertisements are shown.
During the browsing, cookies of this type may be installed from the third-parties that are identified below (Note: By not controlling them, we accept no liability for the content and veracity of the information and privacy policies related to said.
- DOUBLECLICK, GOOGLE ADWORDS CONVERSION and GOOGLE ADWORDS USER LISTS- GOOGLE, INC., whose registered office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway. Mountain View, CA 94043. USA. More information about these cookies at: https://www.google.com/policies/technologies/ads/ and https://support.google.com/adsense/answer/7549925?hl=en. You can deactivate the DoubleClick cookies by visiting the DoubleClick disable page (in English: https://www.doubleclick.com/privacy/dart_adserving.aspx).
So that our only advertising is suitable and relevant, on occasion we use online selective advertising programs and thus promote our website and achieve greater effectiveness of the advertising shown. The collaborating companies that participate in these programs may show you advertising based on your tastes and interested inferred from the information generated by your browsing on our website or on those of third parties participating in the program. To that end, said collaborating companies may install a cookie on their browser to identify you at part of the relevant audience. Likewise, they may detect that you previously visited our website by using a tracking cookie installed by it.
Our commercial communications, web pages, mobile applications or other website activities may, likewise, contain tracking pixels or codes which, once activated, may cause the creation of cookies, or their reading or modification in your browser’s cache. These pixels and cookies are used to create or modify unique identifiers and to track the actions of the user or the recipient of the email, carries out on our web pages, for marketing and analysis purposes.
You can obtain more information about online behavioural advertising and about how to manage the privacy of your browser to reject this type of processing at www.youronlinechoices.eu
Are cookies anonymous?
How can I manage cookies?
The website’s users have the option to not receive cookies, erase them or to be informed regarding setting them through the settings on his/her browser. To find out more about how to manage the cookies on your browser, we invite you to consult the help section on it.
For your comfort, below you will find information provided by the developers of the main browsers about cookie management:
- Chrome, https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Explorer, https://support.microsoft.com/es-es/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Firefox, https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-sitios-web-rastrear-preferencias
- Safari, https://support.apple.com/kb/index?q=manage+cookies&src=globalnav_support&type=organic&page=search&locale=en_US
If you deactivate cookies, it is possible that you will not be able to use all the functionalities of the website.
To disable the use of third-party advertising cookies, the users may likewise visit the disable page of the National Advertising Initiative (NAI. Page in English: http://www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp).
Last modified: August 2018